Monday, March 9, 2009

Take me to Paris?

I love Paris Fashion Week because the clothes are generally much more powerful and uninhibited than they are in America. Much more sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll. Givenchy and Stella McCartney are always favorites of mine.

Natasha Poly for Stella
Photobucket
Those boots are hot hot hot. Apparently, Rachel Zoe's assistant Brad said "Bet they're made from potatoes and mashed up cauliflower," since of course Stella is vegan and designs her clothes accordingly.
Love Brad. Very ready for season 2.

(Insert name here) for Stella.
Photobucket
Do you think I could do those pants justice? I seriously doubt it, but I think I might love them. Not that I can buy some Stella McCartney pants with the zero dollars I have... I should look into getting a sugar daddy.

Lily Donaldson for Givency
Photobucket
A bit ridiculous, yes, but that's fashion dahhhling!
It's not about function.
TAKE ME!
All this looking at models has left me hungry.
Until later...

Today has been a good day :)
I hope the same for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment