Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Night

I'm lightyears behind in any Spring 2012 coverage, but that's not exactly news. Instead of being productive today, I ate a ton and watched several episodes of "My So-Called Life." Around 9:00 tonight, I wondered if I should even bother trying to be productive before bed. I still haven't decided, but I cleaned up my apartment a bit, lit my Gothic candelabra (that's probably not the correct term, but you know, it's sounds nice), and put a live Pat Benatar record on my half-working record player.

Photobucket


"Looking for a Stranger" is always a fantastic choice for a slow night. Escaping my apartment to do something dangerous often sounds desirable. For now, I think I'll just stick with pretending my life is much darker than it is in actuality, candelabra and all.


No comments:

Post a Comment