Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bambi and a Burrito


Photobucket


After a long day, I trekked over to my beloved local taco truck, Rancho Bravo, and got myself a black bean Bravo burrito, a veggie mix quesadilla, and huge agua de piƱa. Once home, I sat down and gorged myself at a potentially dangerous rate of speed. Predictably, I felt sluggish soon after my feast and some doddling and a nap followed. Alarms were ignored and I found myself awake at 1a.m. While four hours of sleep is not exactly enough, I can't seem to fall back to dreamland. So in an effort to start my day exceedingly early, I'm drinking green tea out of my "Bambi" mug and working on an article that I didn't touch because of the aforementioned food coma. I've also been exploring a few blogs, known and unknown, which have only led me to feel embarrassed, if not a bit depressed about the state of things around these parts. Cue the slightly stream-of-consciousness blog post about overeating and feelings. I just heard a "Mean Girls" quote. In any case, I hope you enjoy my hilarious still life of Bambi in my new-ish, perpetually messy, undecorated apartment. Declaration that I will feel semi-obligated to stick to: This will not be the last post this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment