Thursday, June 28, 2012

What do we have here?

In an unsurprising turn of events, my blog has been on hiatus. It's been an eventful couple of months, to be sure. I lived to turn 21, finished my academic year, and met some very inspiring people. My old computer found an untimely death before the school year ended, but having acquired a new one, I can't claim that I have much of an excuse for not posting. Perhaps the instant gratification of reblogging photos, videos, etc. on tumblr has made me a convert to sheer laziness. My brain has also been in a strange place, as I've been constantly mulling over what the hell I'm doing with my life. In any case, I hope that this Summer sees something of a resurgence of posts, especially since I will be studying in Paris for a month (more on that later).

Fiona knows where my head's been at.

No comments:

Post a Comment