Saturday, December 20, 2008

All Some things I want for Christmas...

I don't really like duffle coats, except his one.
Photobucket
Love military-inspired clothes.
Photobucket
This actually looks like a real flannel.
Guess what? It's a tuxedo shirt. Insane.
Photobucket
I have an unhealthy obsession with plaid, but not cause it's trendy.
Photobucket
Cookbooks make me happy, and this looks relatively ridiculous and amazing.
Photobucket
Tattoos make my life.
Photobucket
Though I try to live in the present, the clothes of the past grab me. Love.
Photobucket
It pretty much speaks for itself. I should have lived through the 60's.
Photobucket
I've always had an odd fascination with Japanese culture.
Photobucket
David LaChapelle is all about outrageous and "inappropriate". Could have raised me.
Photobucket
Cupcakes. That's all.
Photobucket
ALL of the above can be found at Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment