Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm Still Breathing...Hardly.

On today, Friday the 13th of February, 2009 I have 3 papers due. 2 World Literature papers, which have to be 1000-2000 words, and the dreadful Extended Essay which is usually between 3000 and 4000 words. If you don't really know about my study habits, let me tell you...I'm a hardcore procrastinator. Senioritis has hit me hard. I have skipped classes the past three days of school to "work" on these papers, but unfortunately I did not accomplish much. Last night/ this morning, I edited my rough drafts minimally and didn't even proofread them. The point is, I'm done and I don't even give a shit anymore. I'm so tired this post probably doesn't make much sense. It's hard to be poetic when it's almost 5am and you've slept a whole 10 hours in the past week. I don't actually know how much I've slept, but not enough. I'm just glad to be done. This weekend is going to kill. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment