Saturday, February 21, 2009

What a week...Part 2

My last post came after a long week of school-related struggle. Today I post because I'm at the tailend of an emotionally exhausting week. I've been spending a lot of time with girlfriends, but not enough with a certain boy... This is not my doing of course. I don't want to blame him either. We are both incredibly busy. Anyway, I've just been a bit crazy and confused, but I guess I'm doing alright.

New York Fashion Week started on Friday the 13th and ended yesterday, the 20th. Around this time, I was glued to my computer, looking through an insane number of collections. I'm so ready to be out of high school so I can start pursuing a career in fashion journalism.

Anna Sui's show was perfectly wonderful as always:

Her clothes just make me happy.

Last night I watched Dick with Gillian, which always seems to cheer me up. I want to live with Betsey in Arlene in the Seventies.
Photobucket
They're just so happy and carefree...I miss being more like that. I think I'm worrying about this all too much. I need to bring my free spirit back to life!

Tomorrow brings the ever unbearable routine of high school... SIGH
I'm sorry (to the few of you that read this) if my posts have become jumbled and nonsensical, but that is what my life is as of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment