Sunday, December 20, 2009

C.R.A.Z.Y.

About a week or so ago, I watched film called C.R.A.Z.Y.. The movie centered around a boy named Zac.
Photobucket
Undeniably different from his brothers, Zac's sexulity was constantly questioned by himself and others. It takes him until young adulthood to finally accept that he is gay. Seeing him grow up through the Seventies -bell bottoms and all- and the inclusion of the idea that music is a powerful force, captured me. David Bowie changes lives, even in other countries. The relationship between Zac and his mother is one of understanding and love, causing me to draw conclusions to my own relationship with my mother. I was not sure what to expect with this movie, but I came out of the "experience" fully appreciating it. The soundtrack, the clothes, and the odd mix of characters made for a wonderful two hours. It doesn't hurt that Zac isn't exactly an eyesore (and French).

1 comment:

  1. Love the whole atmosphere of this film. And he is crazy hot!

    ReplyDelete