Sunday, November 7, 2010

Do you have $550?

Photobucket
proenzaschouler.com

I'm still completely in love with these. I tried them on in New York, but none of the department stores bought them in my size. Apparently the paint makes them quite stiff, but a 26 (the closest available size) was much too loose. By the time I came home and could have ordered them online, my apparent obsession with chunky knit and/or heavily embellished sweaters left me a broke bloke. Receiving them as a Christmas present is rather out of the question. To my memory, my parents haven't purchased a piece of clothing for me in years. I could always drop out of school and convince them that supporting my love for fashion is worth all the money they originally intended to use for my education. If only I was a child progidy and had gorgeous clothing sent to me... Sigh. Dearest unknown benefactor, if you're out there and wish great joy upon me, you should know I particularly love the white and I'm a size 24. Happy fucking Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment