Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lazy Days...

I apologize for neglecting my non-existent readers. I have been preoccupied with a great deal. It seems to never end. This weekend however, I did not have any responsibilites related to school. Seems a bit too good to be true to me. Friday night, I participated in a fashion show, wearing secondhand clothing to benefit Sewgreen. Inspired by all the lovely models walking the Fall 2009 runways, I strutted my stuff to the best of my ability.
Jessica Stam for Marc Jacobs
Photobucket
Jourdan Dunn for Etro
Photobucket
Coco Rocha for Dolce & Gabbana
Photobucket

After the craziness that was the fashion show, I had an enjoyable night with a manfriend. Junk food, Resident Evil: Extinction, and certain other things are a lovely combination, if you didn't guess. Milla Jovovich is hot shit.

Saturday was completely lazy. I did a whole lot of nothing. Monica and I watched an entire disk of Weeds. Mary-Kate Olsen has been guest-starring as a pot-smoking super Christian. Love it. I adore the girl.
Photobucket
Today has been pretty low-key as well. Monica and I had lunch with our friend Bridget at Red Mill Burgers, where they have the most incredible veggie burger. After that I did some driving people around and doing nothing. Then I got in a little tiff with my mother and decided to blast The Gossip and Sex Pistols to make my teenage angst known. Hah. Now I'm sitting in bed. I don't want to do anything ever again. Except watch the final disk of Weeds. :)

Further apologies if my posts have sucked...
I've been crazy busy and then lazy as a result. I don't have the patience for a better one today.
I want some gummi bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment