Monday, May 4, 2009

I Hate the Way You Love

My first IB exam has been completed! After the test, I proceeded to make a horrible decision followed by a lovely lunch with Gillian, Bridget, Julia, and Monica at the Teak House. Now I'm busy watching a documentary about The Kills called "I Hate the Way You Love". I have an odd fascination with the duo in all of their chain-smoking glory. I don't actually own a full album of theirs. I need to get on that, but having no money presents a boundary. Allsion Mosshart is a machine. There's something about Jaime Hince as well. Maybe it's cause he's British. He did/is dating(?) Kate Moss after all. They, being the band members, have a wild relationship. Allison says something like, "The Kills relies on being a psychopath." Jaime says, "Good or bad, healthy or not, that's the thing that makes it the Kills, I think." I adore them.NYLON's blog will link you.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment