Friday, January 15, 2010

Insomnia...

I don't think I actually have insomnia, I just stayed up far too late last night eating bagel bites, burning my mouth on bagel bites, and watching television shows on netflix. My eyes feel heavier than they did about half an hour ago, but I fear that once I lay down again I'll just feel wide awake again. Tomorrow is sure to be a horrid morning, but only because I will be exhausted. Thank goodness that I live in a city known for it's obsession with coffee. Even so, I seriously I doubt I will have time to have a nice cup of liquid energy in a pretty cafe off-campus. I may just have to make a stop in our building's internet cafe or in the Suzzallo cafe.

Photobucket
adawgslife

At least it's pretty...It's my very favorite place to study. It looks much more grand in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment