Sunday, April 12, 2009

Have a Happy and Healthy Easter.

Photobucket
So here I am, sitting up in bed sick, eating Veggie and Noodle Soup. My throat feels as if a tank has driven through. I incessently cough after every breath, or so it seems. Today is Easter. I have never really understood why people celebrate Easter unless they are Christian, but I guess that's fine. I don't mind the candy one bit. I'm about to watch Reservoir Dogs, hoping the excessive blood and gore of Quentin Tarantino's directorial debut will put me in a better mood.

Last night, I watched Barbarella.
Photobucket
I'm now convinced Jane Fonda is a goddess. The costumes were rather fantastic, and the movie itself was a campy good time. For some reason, my Netflix sleeve said it's PG, which I find completely ridiculous due to the excessive nudity and sexual themes. Not that I'm concerned. Just thought it was odd.

Listening to: Sia's, Some People Have Real Problems
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment