Monday, August 24, 2009

How I love Dorm Life...

Of course, I'm not speaking of life in an actual dorm, but instead of the internet mini series that mockuments the lives of a bunch of fictional college kids.
Photobucket

Every short episode brings me joy due to the stereotypical, yet honest portrayal of college life. Obviously I have yet to actually be a part of that life, but I feel as if it does a fine job in the melding reality and comedy. It even makes me excited for the adventure that lies a whole MONTH ahead of me. Many of my friends have already left or are leaving shortly to their respective colleges, while I, along with all my fellow Huskies have to wait... I am finding myself in a constant state of anxiety and expectance. Thank to Facebook, I've witnessed the new lives of my friends, but must sit around until I can be apart of the same thing. To me, my house is a prison. Sure, I could go out, but I've done the incredible deed of spending most of my money, and by most, I mean MOST. So until I finally move in on September the 24th, I will be living my life vicariously through Shane, Courtney (my favorite), and the rest of the Dorm Life kids.

Lots of love,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment