Monday, August 31, 2009

Pretty little things...

I could go broke on pretty little things like jewelry... Correction, I have gone broke on pretty little things. When it's something so small and seemingly insignificant, buying is so much easier. While checking the blogs this morning, I saw some amazing little pieces that are no doubt out of my price range. One of the pieces is a pair of tights, which I wouldn't wear anyway, but they're incredible.

This picture is killer.
Photobucket
image from French Vogue via fashionista
All the gold together with the black elements like the skull, font, and makeup just gets my Magpie heart pumping. Not to mention, I adore Lauren Santo Domingo. She always looks effortlessly chic and rock n' roll at the same time.


These tights are just sick.
Photobucket
image from Vogue Deutsch via fashionista
There is something very wicked about them, which just leads me to gush like no other. Paired with the Chanel bag, some sexy black platforms, and bare ass makes an interesting, erotic photo indeed.

Finally, I just love the ears Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are wearing.
Photobucket
image from thefashionspot via Coco's Tea Party
When I first saw them, I thought they were a drawing or something. But no, they are expensive lace headpieces. The bunny ears at Louis Vuitton F/W 09 were wonderful, as were Zac Posens's Mickey Mouse-esque ears from F/W 08. These playful pieces by Maison Michel will set you back about $300 a pop at Collete. Oh and by the way, they're sold out. Those girls definitely know how to sell...

Fashion week is in a little more than a week! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment