Thursday, May 13, 2010

A List.

Hi, hello, hi hi.
Tomorrow marks the start of the runway shows for Seattle Fashion Week (May 13-15). I have feelings of both excitement and dread. My presense on the blog and elsewhere will be minimal for the next few days. Not only will I be busy with the shows, but I have an essay to write (which I luckily received and extension on), among other school-related projects and such.

I plan on discussing Karl Lagerfeld's latest resort collection for Chanel, as well as the short film Remember Now. Both pieces of art are absolutely brilliant and brought me to lovely place in my stressed state.

Anyway, I'll be around. Sunday is my birthday. Celebration may be postponed.
This is the kind of life I want. I just need to edit some aspects of it.

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment