Thursday, September 3, 2009

At times I forget that Lady GaGa is an artist and not just another chart-topper. I've been fascinated with the woman for over a year now, but for some reason I equate mainstream success with selling out. I therefore subconsciouly dismiss praise of her and her work. It doesn't really help that Perez Hilton is one of her most outspoken fans. The truth is, she hasn't created hardly any new music to sell out with, and her wardrobe gets more avant gard as the days go by. Watching this video made me very, very proud to be a GaGa fan.



Oh and remember those bunny ears I just posted about? Well, GaGa wore them much earlier than the Olsen twins did. I recognized them while scrolling through one of her fan sites.
Photobucket
Photobucket
She is wearing the ears as a sort of veil as well. The Olsens wore them reversed. I hate to be so assuming, but I don't take Mary-Kate and Ashley for Lady GaGa fans. You never know... I despise it when writers try to connect certain celebrity's personal styles to others, so forgive me for that slight slip.

No comments:

Post a Comment