Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Calm Before the Storm?

This week has been a pretty relaxing one, probably due to the fact that Thanksgiving is tomorrow. That seems strange. It really snuck up on me. I have trouble getting excited for Thanksgiving for two reason. First, I do not eat a lot of the food because I'm a vegetarian. Second, I have to spend extended amounts of time with my family. We're going to the Tri-Cities a.k.a. Tri-Shitties of Washington to celebrate with my mother's side of the family. I am looking forward to seeing my cousins, but family interaction is always a big mess. I also feel somewhat guarded when I travel to the Eastern side of the state as it is much more conservative than Seattle. I cannot just show up with my enormous metallic silver American Apparel bag... Or can I? I may bring my computer and blog semi-regularly about my experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment