Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Another Year

These Lips Might Sink Ships... is now an ancient 2 years-old. I am proud that it has survived this far and I have no inkling to slow down. On the subject of my writing, I have just be published in DList magazine. I reviewed a salon called Radar Hair and Records, a cool little place, oddly located in the SODO district. Not only is Radar a mesmerizing audio and visual eruption, but the owners and staff are wonderful and talented people.

Photobucket
dlistmagazine


Sorry for the cut-off picture, but the alternative was minuscule. The music issue is on newsstands right fucking now and is free, as are all of the magazine's issues. I hope you pick it up!

But back to the blog...

I've been working long days at Nordstrom for holiday, but tomorrow is my day off, which hopefully means I will be doing some posts from the Pre-Fall season. Thank you to all of you who actually read what I write. It means more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment