Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday Mourning.

Photobucket
Abbey Lee Kershaw, Eniko Mihalik, and Crystal Renn shot by Terry Richardson for Vogue Paris.

I've been feeling quite displaced as of late. I don't feel motivated or inspired to do much at all, whether that include school, the blog, or my writing. It's as if I'm walking dead. Perhaps it's the weather, but I don't think that alone has the power to leave me stuck in a rut. Over the past couple of days, I've been working on being more organized, but it has resulted in me feeling even more overwhelmed than before. If I continue to exist in such a stagnant state there's no way I can move forward in any of my pursuits. I just wish I knew where this is coming from. Is it just plain old laziness? I can't say. All I know is that I need a change.

Photo via fasiongonerogue

No comments:

Post a Comment