Monday, May 16, 2011

HAIR.

Lady Gaga's release of the song "Hair" just happened to coincide with my birthday today. This is probably the song I've been most looking forward to hearing. My hair is integral to my visual identity and the way I express myself, so naturally I was captured by the premise of the song. Various bits of revealed lyrics built up an excitement and finally came the unintentional birthday present.


As of now, I like the song, but I'm not crazy about it yet. Perhaps this is because it's a lot different than what I was expecting, but that's never necessarily a bad thing. I definitely need to feel it out a bit more though. I love the idea of the song so much that I just hope I won't be let down.

"I've had enough, this is my prayer, that I'll die living just as free as my hair."

Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment