Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Think I'm Ready...

Photobucket
So it appears that my prayers to the blog gods have been answered. I'm talking of course about being romantically involved with someone. This may seem as if it's coming out of nowhere, but it most definitely isn't. I feel a bit awkward blogging about my personal life, but this is something I just need to get out. So the story goes: I was seeing this guy during the summer and since we've had a bit of a falling out. Before this, I met his roomate and we became fast friends. After guy A and I stopped talking much, guy B and I started hanging out, but completely platonically. At the time, B had a boyfriend. Even so, there was undeniable chemistry. So to sum it up, B broke up with his boyfriend (not because of me!) and we started hanging out more and "seeing" each other I guess. This all sounds so slutty, but I don't care. The thing is, I am not someone who does commited relationships or monogomy ever. Sure I've had boyfriends, but they never last very long. Even then, those relationships were two years ago. Since then I've dated around, matured, and have learned a lot about myself. Now that I've met D (previously known as B), I can quite honestly see something more serious happening. I think I'm ready for it. I'm a bit scared because I have trouble opening up, but I think I'm ready for some stability.

Dating is so ridiculous though. The two people involved are always nervous to impress the other person and do not neccesarily act like themselves all the time. With me, I had a bout of paranoia over the past few days, worried about the status of our...thing, when in fact everything seems to be just fine.

This post seems jumbled and awkward, just like the situation. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment