Saturday, January 24, 2009

This Gives Me Goosebumps.

Barack Obama's Inaguration was four days ago, but I have yet to post anything about it. I am so full of hope by this man's election that I could explode. For once in my life, I appreciate the govenment. I sincerely hope that Obama brings our country the CHANGE he has promised, and I wish him the best of luck. His historical election fills me with hapiness. I've had it will old white guys. It is lovely to see the country start to edge out from shadow of traditionalism and prejudice. Just one request Barack: Get behind the new civil rights movement. The LGBT community is counting on you.
This is an incredible thing to see (stolen from Katy Perry's blog):
Photobucket
It makes it all the more real.

Beyonce sings Etta James' "At Last" at the Neighborhood Ball on Inauguration night.

Perfect. The appreciation Beyonce shows in her face is absolutely priceless. If only I could understand how that felt...

Love everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment