Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Want to Hold Your Hand

Ahhh, the Beatles. Surely, they knew everything. Today I had the oddest urge. I just wanted to hold some one's hand. Of course, not just any one's hand, but someone I had some type of romantic relationship with. I guess for other people this isn't that odd, but I am not a relationship/love/romantic-type at all. In fact, I often find myself afraid of love. Now, I'm not saying I want to be IN LOVE, I just think having someone for once would be nice. Therein lies a problem. Sure, I like someone. I like more than one someone, but I do not foresee anything forming with these people for various reasons that will not be disclosed. As I write this, I'm hear myself sounding like the same whiny, dependant people I despise. Just to be clear, I am writing solely due to a physical desire that coincidentally most often happens among people with emotional attachment. I think I may be contradicting myself. That is where I stop.
Photobucket
Agyness and some dude* in VOGUE.
My subscription ended over a month ago and I haven't yet renewed.
I need to go pick up a copy.
:)

Note: "some dude" turns out to be Albert Hammond Jr. He is Agyness Dey's fiancee and a guitarist in the band The Strokes. Model-Rocker love is so perfectly cliche.

No comments:

Post a Comment