Saturday, June 5, 2010

I actually like Calvin Klein...

I've never been extremely interested in Calvin Klein (the brand, not the man). Francisco Costa's work is undeniably impressive, but its minimalist tendencies stand in complete opposite of my personal preferences. If there's anyone who might convert me from my distant stance it's Lady GaGa. Recently she's been out in custom Calvin Klein looking absolutely fetching.

I love the tone this black look sets. Along with a Calvin dress she wears a Somarta bodysuit. She looks like she's going to a massive Gothic cathedral for a funeral. Glorious pain.

Photobucket

The white look she performed in is vaguely similar, though much shorter. So lovely.
Photobucket



Photobucket

I love a fashion sketch.


Photobucket

Bravo Francisco! Perhaps I'll be keeping my eye out for your designs in the future.
All photos via GaGa Daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment