Friday, October 9, 2009

Stella McCartney

I adore Stella McCartney and after her fall show, I couldn't wait to see what she was offering up this season. This season she focused on easy dressing. As the looks came out, many were very simple, and then a great rush of frills and color erupted onto the runway. The latter looks were my favorites, but the earlier looks were still quite beautiful. I admire the fact that Stella's clothes are all animal-free. Even though I'm a vegetarian, I find my love for fashion conflicting with my love for animals. With her spring/summer 2010 collection, McCartney has another creative and compassionate hit on her hands.

Magdalena Frackowiak
Photobucket
Abbey Lee
Photobucket
Maryna Linchuk
Photobucket
Yulia Kharlaponova
Photobucket
Aminata Niaria
Photobucket
Anja Rubik
Photobucket
Natasha Poly
Photobucket
Natalia Vodianova
Photobucket

photos by style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment