Monday, February 15, 2010

Altuzarra

Joseph Altuzarra's most recent collection looked like a beautiful nightmare. It was all very rock and roll, featuring mostly black pieces that at times looked a bit morbid with stitching remeiniscnet of horror movies. There was also a great deal of goat fur that couldln't have looked more perfect. I'm still struggling with my vegetarian self and my fashion lover self, but I may just have to make some exceptions. The show took an unexpected turn with several red velvet looks that I'm still unsure about, but all and all, I loved the hard, strong collection.

Jac
Photobucket
Natasha Poly
Photobucket
Abbey Lee Kershaw
Photobucket
Jacquelyn Jablonski
Photobucket
Anabela Belikova
Photobucket
Vanessa Traina
Photobucket
Jessica Miller
Photobucket
Heidi Mount
Photobucket
Yulia Kharlaponova
Photobucket
Edita Vilkeviciute
Photobucket
Joan Smalls
Photobucket
Liu Wen
Photobucket
Constance Jablonski
Photobucket
Anja Rubik
Photobucket
Natasha Poly
Photobucket

Photos by style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment