Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thakoon

Thakoon Panichgul has risen in the ranks of New York designers with the unwavering support of Anna Wintour and Vogue. Color and print come to mind when I think of his collections, but for Fall/Winter 2010, these were put on the back burner. This season, he took us through a wicked fairy tale with a flurry of fur. It was dark, but romantic all at once. I absolutely hate editing down looks, especially with such a talented designer, but I managed. On that note, I may be restructuring runway posting. I'm not sure how yet, but it's not because certain designers aren't important or whatever. Again, this is just a possibility. Back to Thakoon, I'd love to curl up in just about any of these looks and I'm happy to see him changing it up a bit. All I can think of him talking about Anna as Madonna.
So precious. I adore you T.

Iris Strubegger
Photobucket

Jacquelyn Jablonski
Photobucket

Alana Zimmer
Photobucket

Karmen Pedaru
Photobucket

Dorthea Barth Jorgensen
Photobucket

Kristy Kaurova
Photobucket

Malene Knudsen
Photobucket

Liu Wen
Photobucket

Rasa Zukauskaite
Photobucket

Anna Selezneva
Photobucket

Lisanne De Jong
Photobucket

Constance Jablonski
Photobucket

Siri Tollerød
Photobucket

Sigrid Agren
Photobucket


Photos from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment