Monday, February 15, 2010

Jason Wu

I always find myself pleasantly surprised by Jason Wu. For whatever reason, I seem to write him off because he is a patron of "pretty". Truthfully, I adore his pretty things. For F/W 2010, he presented a collection which had an emphasis on outerwear and menswear. The Late Irving Penn was also mentioned as an inspiration, and not even just his work, but also his own personal style. Despite these messages, I find that Wu does dresses best. They're all so wonderful that I have trouble editing down looks. And why should I? This is a collection to be shared.

Anja Rubik
Photobucket
Ginta Lapina
Photobucket
Tati Cotliar
Photobucket
Eniko Mihalik
Photobucket
Lisanne De Jong
Photobucket
Kori Richardson
Photobucket
Sedene Blake
Photobucket
Dorothea Barth Jorgensen
Photobucket
Abbey Lee Kershaw
Photobucket
Egle Tvirbutaite
Photobucket
Flaviana Matata
Photobucket
Addison Gill
Photobucket
Tao Okamoto
Photobucket
Lindsey Wixson
Photobucket
Aminata Niaria
Photobucket
Siri Tollerød
Photobucket
Taryn Davidson
Photobucket
Liu Wen
Photobucket
Karlie Kloss
Photobucket

Photos by style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment