Sunday, March 7, 2010

Missoni

Creating an intersection between Scotland and Africa, punk and folk, Missoni has me in love. It's almost as if the models were swathed in styled blankets before they hit the runway. I've become quite a fan of "blanket dressing" myself, with a cozy wrap I bought at Urban Outfitters. The show as a whole was solid in my book from the easy-looking clothes to the dark lips. It was all very rock 'n roll and we all now how I feel about that. Now, who wants to help me acquire these pieces?

Valerija Kelava
Photobucket

Jacquelyn Jablonski
Photobucket

Ann Kenny
Photobucket

Anastasia Kuznetsova
Photobucket

Maaike Klaasen
Photobucket

Naty Chabanenko
Photobucket

Dorothea Barth Jorgensen
Photobucket

Antonella Graef
Photobucket

Heidi Mount
Photobucket

Hanne Gaby Odiele
Photobucket

Sasha Pivovarova
Photobucket

Lindsey Wixson
Photobucket

Photos via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment