Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Girls

If it is not clear from my fashion-related posts, I am a model lover. I once heard models accurately described as celebrities for fashion lovers. Their interviews are intriguing, their off-duty style inspiring, and their runway stomps thrilling. There is really nothing like a good model. I often find myself disappointed with how quickly they come and go in the industry, so I've always kind of cringed at the "Girl of the Moment". Don't get me wrong, I love a fresh face and find myself just as wrapped up in the rookies as I am with veterans, but the expendibility still gets me. In any case, one model (there have been many) that has particularly caught my attention this season is Jacquelyn Jablonski. I'm not sure if it's her raven hair or her alluring face, but I adore her. She kills it on the runway and in editorials. I just wish I knew more about her. Hopefully she's not just another "Girl of the Moment".

Missoni
Photobucket
Versace
Photobucket
Dior
Photobucket
Proenza Schouler
Photobucket
Rag & Bone
Photobucket
Fendi
Photobucket
Thakoon
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Runway photos via style.com
Editorial from T Magazine photographed by Mark Segal and styled by Mark Segal David Vandewal


I promise I will finish up my fashion week coverage! It is finals week, but hopefully I have time to post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment