Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Underdogs

When I think of Marni, I think of baubles, eccentricity, and cool grandma style comes to mind. I find Consuelo Castiglioni's unique voice within the fashion industry to be an inspiration. Her latest collection, as usual, brings forth new ideas that we do not see with other designers. Thank god for individuality. Here are just a few of my favorites...

Sigrid Agren
Photobucket

Sasha Pivovarova
Photobucket

Sasha Pivovarova
Photobucket

Versus is the baby sister to Versace, designed by Christopher Kane and Donatella Versace. I've never even noticed this collection, but after stumbling upon it, I'm glad I did. The Fall/Winter collection was full of joy, with emphasis on short skirts. Versace's little sister is sexy? Shocking. There's definitely something special here and I'm looking forward to seeing the line develop.

Photobucket

Aleksandra Tsyganenko
Photobucket

Kelli Lumi
Photobucket

Photos via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment