Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What a (partial) week it has been...

In case you don't know, I moved into my dorm at the University of Washington on Thursday. Since moving in, I've been meeting new people, attending events such as a showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and exploring my new found surroundings. I can't believe today is day 5. I feel like I've been here forever. Currently, I'm sitting up in bed in a dark room with two roommates sleeping and another whose been awake since much earlier this morning. I should really just get out of bed and do something...

So far I'm loving this new experience and hope that when classes come around tomorrow, that I'll still enjoy it. I also hope a routine will help facilitate more attention paid to my beloved blog. Prada was days ago and I still haven't written a thing about Miuccia's collection. Paris is quickly approaching (though I'm not exactly sure what day it starts), so it would be best to cover Milan fashion week quite soon. I apologize if that doesn't happen, but I've been living life outside my living space, which is truly exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment